Buying a new home with an existing fireplace can be very exciting. But how do you know it is working properly?
The truth is that most Homebuyer Surveys are completely meaningless when it comes to checking real fireplaces. In fact, hundreds of homes get sold every year with faulty installations.
That’s the reason we’ve introduced our New Homeowner Inspection Service.
From just £199, you can learn more about your fireplace and not run the risk of ‘leaving it to chance’.
Our New Homeowner Inspection Service includes
- A visual inspection of accessible parts of your installation, including the fireplace area, lower part of the flue and a ground level check of your chimney terminal
- A check of your fire and its accessible, internal components
- A full sweep of the flue serving your fire (assuming adequate access)
- A CCTV inspection of the flue serving your appliance
- A flue smoke draw test
- Friendly, bespoke advice on how to use your appliance effectively
- Paperwork documenting work undertaken and any advice/recommendations
- External chimney drone inspection (optional – additional £90)
When you book your New Homeowner Inspection Service, you will be given a fixed date and designated time slot. For added convenience, we will text you when we are on our way.
And don’t worry about having to get cash out of the ATM – we take card payments.
Traditional Values, Modern Service…
Using a fireplace without having it checked by a professional first can be very risky and even dangerous.
Having an expert eye cast over your appliance will help give you peace of mind.
Don’t leave it to chance – fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible!