As a responsible local company, we are committed to helping prevent to the spread of coronavirus.
We have undertaken the World Health Organisation’s training course in Novel Coronavirus Infection Prevention & Control. In addition, we have completed further training which is ROSPA and CPD certified.
Our procedures are as follows:
1. If you, or any member of your household, has coronavirus or is displaying symptoms, you MUST contact us beforehand to rearrange.
2. Social distancing must be respected at all times and customers/pets etc must leave the room while the sweep is underway.
3. To prepare for our visit you must, where possible;
– Remove all objects, such as ornaments, pokers, fuel etc, from the fireside/hearth area
– Remove any ash of debris from the grate/stove
– Allow a clear, uninterrupted passage from the main doorway into your property through to the fireplace area. Remove any furniture (coffee tables etc) which are in the way of this route
– Ensure a plug socket (extension lead if necessary) is next to the hearth area
4. Payment will be taken at the end of the appointment. The customer, or their appointed person, must be presentable make payment. Card is preferred although cash will be accepted.
Please be aware that, because of the situation regarding coronavirus, this appointment may change because of circumstances beyond our control. If that is the case, you will be notified and offered a suggested, alternative date and time.
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Want to go ahead and book an appointment? You can do here now